I am the one , who can feel you
By the caress of your heart ;
I am the one , who can sense you
By the embrace of your breath ;
I am the one , who can touch you
By the cuddle of your nerves ;
I am the one , I am the one ;
I am the one , who wants you
each moment I live ;
I am the one , who needs you
in every bit of my hollow ;
I am the one , who wishes to have you
every epoch as it begins ;
I am the one , I am the one ;
I am the one , who shall be liking
what makes you like what you are;
I am the one , who shall be loving
all that you live for ;
I am the one , who shall always fondle
….............. You !
I know , I am the one
to think it like this ;
I know , I am the one
to dream it like this ;
I know , I am the one
to assume it like this ;
I know , I am the one
to fancy it like this ;
I also know , I am the one
who shall be true to his thine ;
I also know , I am the one
who can neither lie nor differ his feelings to mine ;
I also know , I am the one
who without you though not blest , will be fine ;
I also know , I am the one
…...................................
All I wish is - “ I was the only one “.
nice write.....
ReplyDeleteBut no one can be only the ONE, there will always be a competition..... prove yourself..... :)